Welcome!!!

I'm so glad that you could stop by my blog! Fell free to leave me a nice comment on any of my posts! I would love to hear from you! ♥ If you have a question for me or a suggestion for a new project, then you can send me a email at craftyliving2@gmail.com :)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

I'm trying to decide what my next drawing will be... But what? Maybe somebody could suggest something! =) Anything but people, please.  I'm not very good at drawing people, those dang eyes get me every time. haha So... I'll be here waiting for someone to suggest something! Comment below with a suggestion please! =D 

2 comments:

Fabulous You Photography said...

Maybe one of the spring flowers that are in bloom now. :)

Paige Martin said...

I will see what I can come up with! Thanks for the suggestion!! =)