Welcome!!!

I'm so glad that you could stop by my blog! Fell free to leave me a nice comment on any of my posts! I would love to hear from you! ♥ If you have a question for me or a suggestion for a new project, then you can send me a email at craftyliving2@gmail.com :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Garvan Woodland Garden

 This is one of the many beautiful bridges from the garden. It has a unique round center, which is what caught my attention. It is the only bridge that looks like this in the garden.
 These are a few of the many many flowers found in the garden. They caught my attention because they are a pretty pink color, which is my favorite color.
 These are some of the fish that are found swimming around in most of the ponds.
 I thought these trees were pretty so I stopped to take a picture of them. The plants or flowers that surrounded them looked interesting too.
 As I was walking the trail I came across these pretty flowers sitting on a rock. I'm not sure why they are there or who put them there, but I thought it was pretty so I took a picture. They are also pink so I thought they were pretty.
 This is one of the many waterfalls, from several angles, found around the garden. It is really pretty.
 I took this picture of my mom when she wasn't looking. She is taking pictures of the garden. She is also surrounded by a beautiful surrounding.
 This is the same place, minus my mom. Haha
 Here is one side of one of the many waterfalls. It is really pretty. 
 My boyfriend taking pictures of the waterfall. Such pretty surroundings. Love the purple flowers.
 Another waterfall. So pretty.
 This is a strange looking rock that I came across. It looks like a head, don't you think?
 One of the bridges found in the garden. 
 My mom taking a break from all the walking.
Awesome reflection shot. 

No comments: