Welcome!!!

I'm so glad that you could stop by my blog! Fell free to leave me a nice comment on any of my posts! I would love to hear from you! ♥ If you have a question for me or a suggestion for a new project, then you can send me a email at craftyliving2@gmail.com :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sculptures ~ Garvan Woodland Garden

 Tennis balls stuck on the end of tree branches. Weird or cool? Not sure...
 Cool little town with a toy train running around the track. Pretty interesting to watch.
 Not sure what this is supposed to be. It looks like some sort of witch.
 Cool tree trunk face. Is it smiling?
 I think it is a dog. Not quite sure. Why does it have a mustache?
 I have no clue what this is.
 Horse head painted on a rock.
Weird looking. I have no idea what this is. A dog?

No comments: