Welcome!!!

I'm so glad that you could stop by my blog! Fell free to leave me a nice comment on any of my posts! I would love to hear from you! ♥ If you have a question for me or a suggestion for a new project, then you can send me a email at craftyliving2@gmail.com :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Compare/Contrast Essay Outline - Country Living Vs City Living

I know I've had trouble finding topics for essays so I figured I would help out some other people by posing some topics I've used and some supporting ideas to go with them. The only down side? You're going to hvae to do the rest of the work yourself. Haha Good luck! =)

Here is one I used for my Writing/Composition/English class:
This is a Compare/Contrast Essay. This outline is for living in the country and against living in the city. Not that I don't love the city too, but I had to pick a side. Haha When I wrote this essay it was about two full pages in length.


Country Living Vs City Living

Thesis:  City living and country living are two very different things. Living in the country has more advantages than living in the city.
I. City
         a)      Lots of buildings
              b)      No view of the sky
c)      No plants
   d)     Few animals
       Country
a)      Only Houses
            b)      Clear view of the sky
c)      Lots of plants
d)     Many animals

II. City
     a.)    Stinky perfumes
b.)    greasy foods
         Country
                         a)      fresh cut grass and hay meadows
 b)      Family Barbeque

III. City
a)      Car horns and Sirens
          b)      People taking in cell phones
                                                         c)      Loud music
        Country
a)      Crickets chirping
                               b)      Water in brooks blowing downstream
 c)      The wind blowing

I will post more essay ideas later. So come back to my site check again if you haven't already found what you were looking for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I
came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be
tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and great style
and design.

my webpage ... lose weight fast