Welcome!!!

I'm so glad that you could stop by my blog! Fell free to leave me a nice comment on any of my posts! I would love to hear from you! ♥ If you have a question for me or a suggestion for a new project, then you can send me a email at craftyliving2@gmail.com :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Descriptive Essay - My Dog

Yet another essay topic idea! Hope this one helps! =)

This is a really basic essay about my dog, so it isn't exactly the most advanced essay. If this is the topic you are looking for thought then this should be of great help! 

Descriptive Essay. This outline only shows three paragraphs, the other two would be your introductory and conclusion paragraphs. When I wrote this essay it was about two pages long. 

My Dog

               I.            How I got him
 a)      When
   b)      Where
c)      Why

      II.            About Him
    a)      Height
      b)      Weight
c)      Fur
  d)     Eyes
   e)      Build

      III.            Personality
  a)      Tricks he knows
    b)      His temperament
c)      How he walks
                                 d)     His smile and the sparkle in his eyes
e)      Photogenic




I will post more essay ideas later. So come back to my site check again if you haven't already found what you were looking for!

No comments: